Sunday 3 July 2011

Clear view

Today was an amazing day, one that you would like to stretch as much as you possibly can. The weather is truly summerish and makes sitting on a terras heaven on earth. After our chores for the weekend (some serious cleaning and some jobs involving boytoys like drills and hamers), we (me, my love and my parents) were of to eat "bitterballen" *a dutch treat* and drink wine at the SS Rotterdam. It is a cruise ship that has found her final destination in the harbor of Rotterdam. The city made her into a hotel and she has many restaurants to enjoy.



It's pretty impressive and once you get on the deck, it gets even better. Because the view is stunning:

It's been a perfect weekend, I hope you enjoyed yours just as much. Have a great sundaynight and I'll talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind?