Monday 18 July 2011

In between

Hello dears,

How was your monday? Mine was a bit dull to be honest. I had to work today and I could not help thinking about my crochet works that I really want to finish! I am currently working on a granny stripe blanket. I already love it, back and forth, back and forth. Sitting on my sofa with the dog on my lap and pretending to be interested in the Tour the France *Mr. L. is addicted*.

Since I will be working on this huge project, I need some small ones that are done in between! I just need some finished things in between to keep me going with the bigger ones...is that weird?

So, I also have a small project going on. Inspired by this cute little project of the well known Lucy from Attic24 I decided that I really wanted one too! I don't have the pattern, but a snake is just around and around and around until it is the size you want it to be. It is not totally done, it still needs eyes and a tongue. Yet, Puck already found it haha. So, if it is totally done I will post some color pictures. For now, just a teaser ;-).

 - x - Isn't he the cutest? -x- 

Have a great week! Love, Puck and Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind?