Friday 17 February 2012

FO Friday, Bunting

Do you remember last weeks WIP Wednesday? I was working on some flower squares and this is what the end result is:


Some happy bunting! Not for this empty wall (I still have to figure out what to put here....), but for the balcony:


I wasn't able to make a proper picture, but I hope you get the idea. 




Details: 
Pattern: The pattern is from Rose Hip and can be found here. I made the square a little bit bigger by adding an extra double crochet row. After all the squares were made I made a long chain. While I made this chain I connected all the squares by single crochet stitches. 

Yarn: I did this with acrylic yarn from my stash (mainly Annell Rapido Fine), since I want to get rid of it haha, in a crafty way. It's fancy yarn like cotton and wool for this spoiled lady. 





Now all I have to do is to wait for some real flowers *tulips, my favorite* to come out so they can say hi to you all. 

Thank you for all your get well wishes for Mr. L., he is all better! I think it helped ;-). 


Check out some more crafty Finished Objects @ Tami's Amis

6 comments:

  1. That bunting is very lovely, I wish I shared a liking for tulips but I have disliked them since I was young as we had a lot of yellow and red ones in our garden. I used to get scared because I couldn't tell if there were bees in them or not. Sounds silly huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahw, leuk! Gezellig, zo voor op je balkon.
    Dat zal ook een leuk patroon om te maken zijn geweest denk ik!
    En je hebt echt een mooie kleur verf op je muur :)

    Heb een fijn weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bunting is so pretty, it looks perfect on your balcony. I always love the shots of your little dog, gotta love a little dog sneaking into a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely bunting.

    ReplyDelete

Something on your mind?