Saturday 10 March 2012

Crafty Easter

Hello lovelies!

My creative mind is talking Easter. Easter and spring, including eggs, bunnies, chicks and flowers. The Easter virus is spreading around blogland like wildfire. Just this morning when I wanted to write this post, I saw a post on one of my favorite blogs Crafts from the Cwtch. She made a little Easter egg with the cutest colours. 


And guess what? I made the exact same thing, from the same pattern. You should really check out this pattern, there are also chicks on this page. Simply adorable. 

I have some wild plans for Easter, but I will have to hurry since it is less than a month away. Maybe you want to join a little Easter Crochet/Knit along? 

If more people like the idea I could host a little Mr. Linky party every Sunday until Easter? Tell me if you like the idea, I kind of miss the "One a day" link parties (I sure hope Carole is ok...). So maybe this could be another way to stay in touch with many lovely bloggers. 

I will post some great patterns for Easter tomorrow so you get some inspiration, whether there will be a link party or not :-).  

Next to some Easter decorations, I also have a wearable Easter project on the go. These belong to something that is hopping a lot. Can you guess what it is? 


Thanks for tuning in and please tell in a comment whether you'd like a link party hosted here. 

3 comments:

  1. it is such a coincidence when that happens, it certainly looks like a cute pattern :)

    Those ears look cute too, are they attached to a hairband? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your egg so cute. I've just started hooking up a few eggs for Easter too! You know I was wondering how Carole was too since she's not blogged for ages!
    Your Sunday linky sounds a fab idea I was having a mr linky idea myself too.

    Bunny ears are amazing
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that we both found that independently and made it!!!! :) If you do an Easter linky I'd be interested, although I can't promise to make something every week as I have a lot on the go at the moment.

    (I emailed Carole to ask if she was ok but didn't get a reply - I really hope she is fine. Carole, if you see this WE MISS YOU X)

    ReplyDelete

Something on your mind?